FIRST, THE ANSWERS FOR THE AUDIO EXERCISES:
1. What do you usually have for breakfast?
(ANSWER) I always have some hot chocolate (=cacao) and toast.
2. How many pets do you have?
(ANSWER) I don´t have any pets!
3. Where do you go after work?
(ANSWER) I usually go home.
4. Who do you admire?
(ANSWER) I admire Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King.
5. How do you like your eggs?
(ANSWER) I like fried eggs.
6. What time do you get home on Wednesday?
(ANSWER) I don´t get home until twenty past seven.
7. When do you feel tired?
(ANSWER) I always feel tired after I have dinner.
8. How often do you study English?
(ANSWER) I like to study English thirty minutes every day.
9. Why do you want to speak English?
(ANSWER) Because it’s important for my work.
10. How much English do you understand?
(ANSWER) Not much, but (=pero) I´m learning fast! (=estoy aprendiendo rápido)!
AHORA, LAS RESPUESTAS A LOS DEBERES ESCRITOS. SI SIENTES QUE HA SIDO ÚTIL ESTOS EJERCICIOS, POR FAVOR PINCHA UN ANUNCIO, QUE ME ANIMA A SEGUIR:
1. WHAT do you usually have dinner?
I usually have dinner at half past nine.
2. WHAT´s the date today?
It’s / The date is Tuesday, the thirty-first of January
3. WHAT time is it?
It’s quarter to eleven (in the morning)
4. WHO is your favourite writer, actor, or singer?
My favourite singer is Mick Jagger.
5. WHATdo you do on Saturday evening?
I have a drink with my friends / I meet my friends and we have a drink / I go out with my friends for a drink.
6. HOW MUCH is a coffee in your local bar?
It’s one euro fifteen.
7. WHAT´s the weather like (today)?
It´s / The weather is cold and windy.
8. HOW MANY cousins do you have?
I have thirteen cousins.
9. HOW do you spell your surname?
JUAREZ (Comprueba en la unidad 1.2- El abecedario / Como deletrear)
10. WHAT TIME / WHEN do you get up on Sunday morning?
I get up at five past eleven.
11. HOW MANY people live in your town?
Fifty-three thousand people live in my town.
12. WHEN is your birthday?
It’s / My birthday is the third of July.
13. WHOSE notebook is this?
14. WHERE do you go for your holidays? (‘when’ es posible, pero no le coincide la respuetsa)
I (always) go to the beach.