New English word? Translate any word using double click.
This is a great and easy way to learn Phrasal Verbs using the preposition ‘up’, brought to you by the great MC Fluency.
First, see if you know (or can guess) these phrasal verbs. Try to match them with the definition. Double-click any word you do not know:
(1) Show up (a) To invent AND recover a sentimental relationship
(2) Give up (b) Make a mistake, or be untidy
(3) Break up (c) Appear, Visit
(4) Make up (d) End a sentimental relationship
(5) Catch up (e) To be more mature
(6) Mess up (f) Stop doing something
(7) Grow up (g) When you are behind other people,
and need to recover ground
Watch the video to check. The answers are below.