New English word? Translate any word using double click.
Look at the text below about the Orkney Islands and decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect. When you are ready, click ‘START’ and write your answers below.
You should not take more than 12 minutes on this exercise. Use the timer to help you.
- Some of the islands are home to animals rather than people.
- Farming on the Orkney Islands has increased in importance over the years.
- There are some ruins on one of the islands.
- There is an Arts Centre in the capital of the Orkney Islands.
- If you go to the Arts Centre, you can see some examples of modern art.
- The fishing industry has changed what it catches.
- To get the most from an Orkney holiday, it is necessary to go to several islands.
- A taxi can take you to all the tourist places on Hoy.
- You can fly direct from London Heathrow to Kirkwall.
- One hotel includes tickets for the Arts Festival in its price.
Now write your answers: