New English word? Translate any word using double click.
Practise your Listening skills with this First Certificate test from Cambridge English; FCE Part 2 (level B2) – with answers and corrections.
Listen to this report about Gatwick airport and fill in the gaps. You will hear the recording twice.
- There is almost always a question with numbers. Do not write the first number you hear – listen carefully to see which number is relevant to the question.
- You may have to change the tense or structure of the sentence so that it makes sense. Do not automatically write what you hear, even if it is the correct information.
These are the questions – Click ‘START’ (below) and write your answers. You can write one, two or three words – no more!
Use this notebook to write your provisional answers.
- There are (9) businesses operating at the airport.
- Carol Bennett works as an (10)
- Carol compares the airport with (11)
- The young lady had a problem because she (12) when her flight landed in Australia.
- The young lady didn’t have any (13) with her when she arrived at Gatwick airport.
- Carol sent the young lady to (14)
- People who watch what happens in the airport are the (15)
- They sometimes have to deal with overcrowding in the (16)
- Jane Anderson works in the (17) department.
- She has problems with passengers whenever (18) happen.
Click ‘Start’ to begin. Write no more than three words, and no capital letters!