Weather and Dates: Answers
PRIMERO, LAS RESPUESTAS AL AUDIO:
First, the answers to the audio:
1. On the 25th April it’s hot.
2. On the 3rd of May it’s sunny.
3. On the 31st of May it’s cloudy.
4. On the 13th of July it’s windy
5. On the 5th of January it’s snowing.
6. On the 15th of March it’s cold.
7. On the 2nd of January it’s foggy.
8.What’s the weather like on Tuesday the 6th of June? – It’s sunny
9. What date is it windy in March? – It´s windy on Tuesday the 16th of March.
10. What’s the weather like on Monday the 1st of January? – It’s rainy.
11. What date is it snowy in February? – It´s snowy on Friday the 12th of February.
12. When is it sunny in July? – It´s sunny on Thursday the 15th of July..
13. What’s the weather like on Wednesday the 3rd of January? – It’s foggy.
14. When is it cloudy in February? – It´s cloudy on Tuesday the 9th of February.
15. What’s the weather like on Friday the 16th of July? – It’s stormy on Friday the 16th of July.
NOW THE ANSWERS TO THE HOMEWORK:
1-6. The word is EASTER. It means (=significa) ‘Semana Santa’, o ‘Pascua’.
On FRIDAY the EIGHTEENTH of June it´s rainy.
On SATURDAY the NINETEENTH of June it´s sunny.
On Sunday the TWENTIETH of June the weather is HOT.
ON Monday the TWENTY-FIRST of June it´s partly cloudy.
On TUESDAY THE twenty-second OF June it´s WINDY .
Then on WEDNESDAY THE TWENTY-THIRD OF JUNE IT’S COLD.
And finally, ON THURSDAY THE TWENTY-FIFTH OF JUNE IT’S SNOWY.