Present Simple 2: At Home – ANSWERS
HAY MUCHO QUE HACER Y TENGO POCO TIEMPO PARA HACERLO- AYUDAME, PINCHANDO UN ANUNCIO!
FIRST, THE ANSWERS TO THE AUDIO EXERCISES:
1. When do you PLAY sports? (DO también valdría)
– (I PLAY RUGBY) EVERY SATURDAY MORNING
2. Where do you usually HAVE lunch?
– (I USUALLY HAVE LUNCH) IN THE RESTAURANT
3. Do you sometimes WATCH TV in the kitchen?
– NEVER (I DON’T HAVE A TV IN THE KITCHEN)
4. DO you often go to the cinema at the weekend?
– HARDLY EVER.
5. Do you sometimes sleep on the sofa in the LIVING room?
– ALWAYS- EVERY EVENING.
How often do you DO THE HOUSEWORK? Often in the evening
How often do you HAVE A BATH? Usually every Saturday
How often do you TALK ON THE PHONE? Always, every day
How often do you VISIT GRANNY? Sometimes at the weekend
Where do you wash your hands and face? In the basin in the bathroom
Where and when do you watch TV? Usually in the living room in the evening
How often do you go out with friends? Every Saturday
Where do you read a book? Sometimes in bed or on the sofa.
Where do you cook dinner? In the oven or on the cooker
How often do you clean the windows? Not very often- once a year?
THE ANSWERS TO YOUR HOMEWORK
1. My cats never sleep on the sofa in summer
2. I hardly ever drink coffee in bed on Thursday
3. My friends Sam and Tom often wash their dog in the bath at the weekend
4. Do you sometimes clean your teeth in the kitchen sink in the morning?
5. Where do you usually browse the internet in winter?
6. I don´t often have a bath during the week.
7. Simon talks on the phone with his girlfriend every day
8. I don´t always study in my bedroom in autumn