New English word? Translate any word using double click.
Do you know all these animals? DOUBLE-CLICK for the translation.
REINDEER; SEAGULL; ZEBRA; MONKEY; HIPPO; GIRAFFE; RACCOON; HEN; CHEETAH; PENGUIN; HORSE; PEACOCK; PORCUPINE; ARMADILLO; CAMEL; ALLIGATOR; CAT; BEAR; ANTEATER; CHAMELEON; ELEPHANT; PELICAN; SHEEP; PIG ; YAK; SNAKE; PANDA; TIGER; COW; DOG; KOALA; GOAT; LION; BUFFALO; RHINO; KANGAROO; OSTRICH; VULTURE.
MORE DIFFICULT! Do you know these animals? Double-click for the translation.
BIRD; SQUIRREL; TORTOISE; WORM; SKUNK; LIZARD; FISH; CRAB; LOBSTER; LADYBIRD; BUTTERFLY; APE; WASP; BULL; ANT; SHARK.
ARE YOU A TEACHER? DOWNLOAD THE PDF. FOR YOUR CLASSES!
Now, put these words in the correct column. Double-click if you do not understand a word:
FEATHERS; THE SEA; GRASS; HORNS; A MAMMAL; DANGEROUS; A WILD ANIMAL; THE FOREST; SWIM; FUR; FLY; POISONOUS; MEAT; AN INSECT; INSECTS; RUN; FAST; A PET; THE MOUNTAINS; AMPHIBIOUS; CLIMB; LEAVES; TOWNS; FINS; NUTS AND BERRIES; A TAIL; JUMP; WARM CLIMATES; A FARM ANIMAL; KILL PEOPLE; COLD ENVIRONMENTS; PET FOOD; STRIPES.
It hasn’t got…
|It lives in..
It doesn’t live in..
It doesn’t eat..
Can you guess the animal?
- It’s got wings and it can fly, but it isn’t a bird. It eats leaves and it lives in the forest. It isn’t amphibious and it’s very small.
- It isn’t a mammal. It lives in the sea and it’s dangerous. It’s got fins. It eats fish, penguins…and sometimes humans, too!
- This animal lives in the mountains or on the farm. It’s got four legs and a small tail. It can climb rocks and jump. It eats grass. It has sometimes got horns.
- This animal lives in cold environments. It’s big and strong but it isn’t dangerous and it can’t kill people. It’s got horns and long hair.
- It has got ten legs, but you can only see eight. It hasn’t got wings or fur, and it eats plants and other animals. It isn’t poisonous. It lives near the sea, and it can walk under the water.
- It’s a wild animal. It lives in a warm climate. It’s got wings but it can’t fly. It is tall and it can run very fast. It doesn’t eat meat.
- It lives all around the world, in warm climates and cold environments. It doesn’t eat fruit and it has got fur. It can swim but it can’t climb trees. It’s a pet and it lives in towns
- It lives in North America. It lives in the forest and it eats nuts and berries. It has got fur and a long striped tail with stripes. It can climb trees and jump.
Answers: 1.Ladybird 2.Shark 3.Goat 4.Yak 5.Crab 6.Ostrich 7.Dog 8.Raccoon
It’s/It isn’t: A MAMMAL / DANGEROUS / A WILD ANIMAL / POISONOUS / AN INSECT / FAST / A PET / AMPHIBIOUS / A FARM ANIMAL /
It’s got/It hasn’t got: FEATHERS / HORNS / FUR / FINS / A TAIL / STRIPES
It can/It can’t: SWIM / FLY / RUN / CLIMB / JUMP / KILL PEOPLE /
It lives in/It doesn’t live in: THE SEA / THE FOREST / THE MOUNTAINS / TOWNS / WARM CLIMATES / COLD ENVIRONMENTS /
It eats/It doesn’t eat: GRASS / MEAT / INSECTS / LEAVES / NUTS AND BERRIES / PET FOOD
FEATHERS; THE SEA; GRASS; HORNS; A MAMMAL; DANGEROUS; WILD ANIMAL; THE FOREST; SWIM; FUR; FLY; POISONOUS; MEAT; AN INSECT; INSECTS; RUN; FAST; A PET; THE MOUNTAINS; AMPHIBIOUS; CLIMB; LEAVES; TOWNS; FINS; NUTS AND BERRIES; A TAIL; JUMP; WARM CLIMATES; A FARM ANIMAL; KILL PEOPLE; COLD ENVIRONMENTS; PET FOOD; STRIPES