Countables and Uncountables: Answers
¿No hiciste ninguna trampa? Vamos a ver que nota sacaste……
- Is there any flour in the cupboard? (Preguntar por información = ‘any’)
- I didn´t have any money left after the baptism.
- There weren’t many people at/in the butcher’s. (‘There were a few people’ significa ‘Si que había una poca gente….)
- How much meat shall I buy?
- They have (got) so many works of art in that museum.
- We have (got) too much work.
- Is there any time? -Yes a bit / a little.
- How many times have you won? -Not many
- There´s no food left in the fridge.
- Do you want / Would you like some soft / fizzy drinks?
Si sientes que el blog y los ejercicios te hayan ayudado, por favor apóyame sin ningún coste personal- simplemente abriendo un anuncio. ¡Muchas Gracias!
- There wasn´t any space in the wardrobe
- They have some debt
- He didn´t have many chances, but he scored (Aquí puede valer: ‘a lot of chances’)
- I saw a lot of cars outside the church- and I don´t know why (Aquí puede valer: ‘lots of’,’plenty of’ y ‘loads of’)
- Steve doesn´t know anything! OR Steve knows nothing! (menos común)
- There were a lot of/lots of/plenty of/loads of people waiting for me
- I have some problems
- They didn´t steal anything from the newsagents